Hello Glendale High School Families,
Glendale High School Mission and Vision
Mission: To inspire personally-driven, community-focused, and globally-connected learners.
Vision: Learners refine their unique abilities to positively impact our world.
GLENDALE OUR HEARTS WILL BE WITH THEE
WE PLEDGE OUR HEARTS WITH LOYALTY
WE’LL LOOK BACK UPON THOSE REMEMBERED YEARS
POND’RING THOSE MEMORIES WE’VE GATHERED HERE
GLENDALE WHERE E’RE WE GO WHAT E’RE WE DO
WE WILL REMEMBER THAT THE RED AND BLUE
BROUGHT US GLORIES TO SOON GONE BY
ALMA MATER OUR DEAR OLD GLENDALE HIGH
- All high school students must wear/possess their school ID badges at games. NO ID means NO entry to the game.
- All students must remain in the stands during the game except to go to the concession stand or restrooms.
- No bags/backpacks will be allowed under any circumstances. They have to leave them in their car or make a plan to leave them somewhere secure outside of the facility.
- 90% overall attendance (school-sponsored activities do not count as absences) by a determined date prior to the dance set by the high school site administration
- Must be in attendance the entire school day the day of the dance
- Must not be serving ISS or OSS on the day of the dance
- Major discipline infractions may result in non-admittance to the school dance
- 90% overall attendance (school-sponsored activities do not count as absences) per semester
- Received no ISS or OSS for the semester
- Passing the class with an 80% or greater prior to the final exam
- Exempt students may take the final to improve their grade in a class; in this case, the final grade cannot hurt the student’s overall grade
- Required to attend class during the final exam block and complete optional enrichment tasks provided
We also need volunteers to help serve food at Open House - on September 7, 2023, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Please use the link below to sign up to help if you can!
Full Pay Lunch
Device Full Replacement
Please check your student's grades for seated courses in eSchool. We will continue to post student grades in eSchool. It is vital that students start strong. Please check your student's grades online, and communicate with your student's teachers. Our goal is that all students are academically successful, please encourage your student to submit all assignments.
For clarification, the report used to determine who receives these calls runs at 4:30 a.m.
the day you receive the call. It is possible teachers update grades during the course of the
day. Again, please check eSchool on a regular basis and direct questions to the teacher(s).
2021-22 Springfield Public Schools Calendar: https://www.sps.org/
Please remember we are here for you and your student. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at